Thursday, March 3, 2011

don't get too excited

This may be a little premature but I think I might give up sugar.
The fructose was a piece of cake....or lack there of, but I think sugar in general will be super hard! I have a few friends, neighbors, and clients who have all given up sugar and they have had fantastic results. I can only imagine all the money they will save from not having cavities filled! I will for sure not be able to give up chocolate covered strawberries.... because after all they are good for you.
Ya... after thinking about it a few more minutes I don't think I am up for it right now. I'm going to grab a cookie.

1 comment:

  1. Baby steps. Baby steps. And strawberry season is almost here! In fact, I would start to stockpile the chocolate because you wouldn't want to run out of chocolate before you run out of strawberries!

    ReplyDelete