Tuesday, March 1, 2011

call me crazy

WHAT WAS I THINKING!?! I must have been high on fructose....but now that I haven't had any for a while, and my sugar levels have returned to normal, I am beginning to see my life how it ACTUALLY is.
Make my own bread. phff. I was completely delusional. When am I going to find the time to make bread? I work 6 days a week ... not to mention all the other jobs I have that don't pay squat and I do them 24/7! I have 4 kids... 5 if you count the big one. I run kids to practice, friend's houses, and school things. I visit teach, attend church meetings, and volunteer. I have a home cooked meal on the table EVERY night! Make bread?....why didn't anyone tell me how crazy that sounded? Do you realize that in order to make bread you have to let it rest for at least 2 hours? Why should bread dough get to rest if I don't?!
I have come to accept the fact that I am no Wonder Woman. Sam's Club is more than capable of providing adequate nutritional bread for my family from now on. I have a life to live and I am the ONLY one who can do that!

2 comments:

  1. You've been eating ice cream again, haven't you?! Okay, so making bread takes a few minutes. Big Deal. At least you KNOW what is going into it. It's all about time management. And you are a TERRIFIC time manager. So get your big girl panties on and JUST DO IT! You will have plenty of time to rest when you are OLD like me...and that will be next week, the way my life is racing by...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! I'm just happy to hear that other Moms feel like they can't do it all! Mommy-Hood is not for whimps that's for sure!!

    ReplyDelete