Thursday, February 24, 2011

Thank you and goodnight!

So I know at least one person who will be disappointed in today's post, sorry Mom. I am too tired to tell you that I made some bread for the neighbors.... this time NO exploding glass pans! Or that I did some damage at Costco....but not to their hand dipped ice cream bars. I only ate 1/2! I will tell you that I have left the vanilla ice cream in my freezer UNTOUCHED for over 2 weeks! A personal best, and I am quite proud of myself. Plus the fructose is quickly leaving our house thanks to scouting banquets that require plates of baked goods. I love killing two birds with one stone. It totally makes me look like a contributing member of the scouting society, AND it frees up some pantry space. (Remember I am NOT buying or using things with fructose in it! And that also reminds me......WATCH THE VIDEO!)
On a totally separate note THANK YOU to everyone who has left me a email or comment about how much you are liking this little 30 by 30 experiment of mine! I am so grateful for all the words of advice and encouragement! THANK YOU! It makes me so happy that people are actually reading this thing! Keep sending all your knowledge my way..... I promise I'll take all of it! THANK YOU!

1 comment:

  1. I think you need a grinder like Gammy used to have. Then you would have fresh flour whenever you needed it. And you could make 2 loaves every time and give one of them away like she did! I LOVED LOVED LOVED her bread toasted! Best thing ever. Of course, I had just a little toast with my butter, but still...

    ReplyDelete