Wednesday, February 2, 2011

What's the point?!

So I dyed my hair 2 days ago and the Hubbs still hasn't noticed! And YES it is a very noticeable change. In fact it's so noticeable that a receptionist at my daughters dance studio noticed as soon as I walked through the door! So my question is this......If he can't tell a change in hair color how on earth is he going to notice a 5lb difference in weight?!
So NO, I am not going to tell him about my hair. And you all can't either! I feel very confident in writing this on here and him still not finding out. He never reads my posts. The only thing he reads on the internet is sports related. I wonder how long it will take for him to notice. All I know is the longer it does the bigger my Valentine's present will get! So here's to oblivious Husbands!

4 comments:

  1. Haha!! ohh men are soo dumb!! this happened once to me...trust me he hasn't let it slip by him again!! :)lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a gay boss when we lived in California that would call my husband when I got my hair cut and tell him to notice. Perhaps that's what you need...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Unless you dyed your hair purple & orange why does this surprise you?! And I'm here to tell you that having a husband that doesn't notice things is not always a BAD thing...just sayin'.

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you're self-employed, getting a gay boss may not help. It's a pretty big commitment. I'm just saying. Also, if you're not sure what to get your girlfriend for Valentines Day, don't ask your wife.

    ReplyDelete