Saturday, February 5, 2011

Who's ready!?

Tomorrow is SUPER-FULL SUNDAY! Or Super Bowl ... whatever. I am just excited for the food and commercials!
I will be cutting my nails SUPER SHORT tonight. Why you ask? Well, because in my new Shape Magazine it says that clenching a tight fist and tightening your arm muscles will boost your willpower, giving you the strength to resist temptation. So I figured I have a lot of temptation coming at me tomorrow like Chicken Buffalo Dip, Artichoke Dip, Pizza, and many, many more tasty treats. How is a girl like me going to make it through the day?! I can't decide..... should I wear my tight pants so I am uncomfortable (and maybe not eat so much) or do I just throw my hands in the air and wear baggy sweats and enjoy? I think we all know the answer.

1 comment:

  1. Such a silly girl. Pull on those sweats and ENJOY life! You only live once but if you do it right, once is enough! Now pass the buffalo chicken dip...

    ReplyDelete