Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Day 2...well kinda day 1...and maybe not even that!

So today was going to be the day! Yes, I said going. But I guess in a way it kinda was. I ran the kids around all day ...in the car, hahaha for a second you might have thought that I actually ran! We had Dr. appointments, dance, cheer, errands, etc. Carrying around a 23 lb kid + a car seat has to count for exercise at some point right?!
I was able to eat healthier.......I shared my doughnut with the kids! Totally counts! That's like 1/2 the calories right there! Plus I didn't eat ice cream. I think it's fair to say that I am off to a GREAT start!
Perhaps tomorrow I will post a picture of the goal.....The jeans that fit once upon a time.
Let me know you are out there and leave a comment or two. And follow me! It's much easier than punching in www.30lbsby30years.blogspot.com!

3 comments:

  1. Did not know you were so HILARIOUS!!!! Where have you been hiding the funny? ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that is an awesome goal and I am right there with ya! Still trying to lose my baby weight too. Good luck and I can't wait to hear more. It was so fun to see you at the friends dinner!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am totally aiming to fit in my smaller clothes too! I cut out all sweets starting at the new year. It has been torture!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How about when we both fit into our "skinny clothes" we go out for ice cream!

    ReplyDelete