Sunday, January 30, 2011

Really?!

Guess who lost 21 lbs in 4 weeks....... NOT ME! Stupid boys. The hubs lost 21 lbs. I am happy for him but seriously, what da hewl? (what the hell in kid talk) He misses a few days of work, sleeps ALL day and drops weight like crazy. Oh, and he might have been super sick but so what... NO FAIR! Gosh guys. Give us gals a break! If I would have laid in bed for a few days the house would have fallen down around me, the kids would have been shipped off thanks to CPS, and you can bet that I wouldn't have lost ANY weight!
Congrats on your 21 lbs Honey...... I am so glad someone in our house is losing weight.

2 comments:

  1. I totally feel your pain. I have been working out 3 times a week & watching my calories, but I haven't really lost anything. I keep telling myself that it is because I am lifting weights too & muscles weighs more than fat...RIGHT?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty sure I found those 21 pounds in California...Hells Bells!

    ReplyDelete