Saturday, January 15, 2011

willpower

Willpower....Yep. Don't have it! But I could sure take a lesson from my sick 3 year old. This was my conversations with her throughout the day.
Me: "How about eating some applesauce or yogurt?"
T: "no"
a few hours pass
Me: "Carrots? Banana? Apple?"
T: "no"
Me: "Want to eat some soup? Bread? Leftover Chinese?"
T: "no"
* I tried the soup and the chinese just to show her that it was indeed both editable and delicious.
a few more hours pass
Me: "Want some Orange Julius? Ice cream? Cookies? Apple crisp? Chocolate?"
T: "no"
** I also tried the Orange Julius, Ice cream, and Apple crisp.....this time I wasn't even trying to convince the 3 year old it was any good!
I sure hope their medicine kicks in soon! They need to help me finish off the ice cream.....otherwise I guess I'll have to do it on my own.

After typing this post I have realized that as the day gets longer my healthy eating takes a turn for the worse. I guess I will just have to stop eating earlier............. like around noon?!?

1 comment:

  1. My poor babies! You must all EAT EAT EAT to keep your strength up! And Mother, that includes YOU! I'm pretty much the enabler of the group... Somebody's got to do it!

    ReplyDelete