Monday, January 31, 2011

Justified

So my MOST favorite treats are CHOCOLATE COVERED STRAWBERRIES!
It's the best time for strawberries. Sam's had a lovely display of huge, delicious strawberries just begging to be dipped in chocolate. I can't get enough of them....I like them even more than ice cream!
How can I make room for these delicious bites of heaven in my already tight fitting pants? I knew there must be a way. And then I thought of it. Justification. I knew I could count on the internet to ease my mind as I indulge on chocolate covered perfection. Check out what I found at
http://www.orcaracing.net/?p=71
I love justifying my actions, it makes everything so much easier! Except the losing weight part. And yes I justify eating ice cream every day because it's the only form of milk I usually get. And it helps keep the baby elephant in the healthy 99th percentile for his age...... and who doesn't like a chubby baby?!

2 comments:

  1. ha how in the world did you find something to justify chocolate covered strawberries?? that is amazing!! ha and i love that you continue to call tru a baby elephant!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well obviously from reading the link you MUST MUST MUST keep eating chocolate covered strawberries. It's a necessity for your health! And the comment about chubby babies should read "and who doesn't LOVE a chubby baby?!" There's nothing better in the world. Speaking of chubby, I need to head to Delta and see if they have any strawberries...

    ReplyDelete