Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Housework = Fitness?

I once read that people who are fit tend to have well kept houses.
Apparently those people have enough self discipline to workout everyday (even when the don't want to) have the same discipline when it comes to keeping their house clean.
I fell like my house is well kept, but my body is apparently telling me otherwise.
I guess I should be lunging more while mopping, or using heavier dish cloths to wash the dishes. Perhaps I should be pulling out the fridge every night to clean behind/underneath it. I try to get all the bathrooms at least once a week. Maybe I should stop using Scrubbing Bubbles...... they really must be doing ALL the work! I could trade in my feather duster and get something a little heaver. Perhaps if I STOP using fabric softener on the clothes it would make doing laundry a little HARDER?!
I once again have to thank my kids for helping me out with this 30 by 30 plan. They sure do give me a lot of housework to keep up on. It's so nice that they are thinking of me!

3 comments:

  1. Cute blog Janika! I say "Hooray! for being healthy!" I laughed when I read, "I have too much love on my love handles" That is soooo me too! :) BUT I've started running again, so hopefully they'll go away soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously? If good housekeepers are all skinny why am I (with a serious case of OCD) still FAT?! Answer me THAT, Sister!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this. You are hilarious!

    ReplyDelete